Monday, January 5, 2009

What a glorious day! After three long weeks, the kids went back to school today. :0)
We had an extended Christmas holiday because of the record snow fall. We were couped up in the house for far too long. It was fun for the most part. We played games and put together puzzles. Oh, but what a relief to have them all back in school and Mom gets a break.
So I got my little chillins off to school and went and enjoyed an hour of exercise with the ladies. Zumba rocks! Then I went and took the dry cleaning to the cleaners, came home and showered, waited for the appraiser to come, then ran some errands to the City offices. It was just one of those days, but completely normal and complaint free. No whining, bickering, etc. I know you Moms out there know what I mean. It felt so good, I even made chicken enchiladas for dinner for my wonderful, loving family. Then we played our new favorite game, Killer Bunnies. I hope you all enjoyed the vacation and the end of it, as I did.

1 comment: